For practically all applications
- AGV´s Low Cost for charges movement.
- Tractors for the transport of charges in indoor or outdoor applications(connecting various buildings).
- Pallet truck for handling loads up to 5 meters high.
- Reach Truck up to 7 meters high.
- Tri-lateral up to 11 meters high.
- Finished in stainless steel, clean areas, with special requirements depending on the application.
- Transportation of heavy loads up to 250 tons.
Different architectures of the vehicles
- Vehicles designed entirely according to project specifications.
- Adaptations to standard vehicles.
- Possibility of mixed use can combine its use as a conventional vehicle or automatic AGV.
- Vehicles unidirectional, bidirectional and 360 degree movement, type Quad (movement in all directions).
Fiability and Know how
- For more than 20 years robotic vehicles AGV (Automated Guided Vehicles) have been implemented in the industry allowing logistics processes and automate complex production with maximum reliability.
- Robotic Transport systems designed and sized correctly optimize AGV processes (reduced downtime, reduced accidents, monitoring processes, high receptivity, better working conditions) with service levels very close to 100%.
Suitable navigation system based on the application
- Magnetic, following a magnetic strip on the ground.
- Optical contrast created by following a line on the ground.
- Inductive, by detecting a magnetic field in the ground.
- For magnetic spots, free-referenced navigation by magnetic pins.
- Laser, reflectors laser triangulation.
- Guided GPS for outdoor applications.
- Hybrid (combination of different navigation systems in one vehicle).
- Applications working 7 days a week with 24 hour battery change or autoloading.
- Systems from 1 to more than 100 vehicles.
- Over 1,000 AGV’s running around the world in all types of applications.
Monitoring and control in real time
- Control system with display of the position of the AGV’s realtime.
- Interfaces with SGA, ERP´s,…
- Communication with robotic cells, line endings, automatic doors, conveyors, elevators,…
- Automatic sending of alerts via SMS or E-mails.
- Support, modifications and updates via Remote Control.
AGV Mouse Bidirectional
Hospital Puerta de Hierro Automation
Some of our references
AIRBUS, BBRAUN, Cadena Barcelò, Cadena Hotusa, Cadena Santos, CLECE, Clínica Fiact, Clínica Sanitas, Clínico de Barcelona, Codorniu, Concesionaria Madrid Puerta de Hierro, Denso, EL Corte Inglés, Eurofragance, Fagor, Germans Boada, Hospital Campus Salud de Granada, Hospital Carlos Haya, Hospital Central de Asturias, Hospital de Bellvitge, Hospital de Vic, Hospital Dr. Negrín, Hospital Edgardo Rebagliati (Perú-Lima), Hospital General de Burgos, Hospital Germans Tries i Pujol, Hospital Infanta Sofía, Hospital Insular, Hospital La Paz, Hospital Lucus Augusti, Hospital Puerta de Hierro, Hospital Ramón y Cajal, Hospital Rio Hortega, Hospital San Juan de Dios, Hospital Son Dureta, Hospital Sousa Martins (Portugal-Guarda), Hospital Virgen Macarena, Hotel Alfonso XIII, Hotel Mandarín, Hotel Vela, Joyería Suïssa (Andorra), Media Markt, Mercedes-Benz, Novartis, Nuevo Hospital de Burgos, Palex Medical, Paradores Nacionales, Peguform, Quirón, Residencias Caritas, SEAT, SRG Global, Temic, Torre Sacyr, Twin Towers (Portugal-Lisboa), Verdifresh – Alnut, Volkswagen.